- Prairie Street is open 7 Days a week 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- sorry! No reservations.
- Guests should not enter with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19. Most common signs of illness are fever over 100°F, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, body aches, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell.
- Please wear a mask unless you are at your table actively eating or drinking. Our staff will be wearing masks to keep you healthy, please return the favor and wear yours to keep our staff and other guests happy and healthy
- Do NOT move tables and chairs
- Please follow social Distancing guidelines when moving about the building
- Sorry, we are not currently accepting reservations
- Currently, seatings are limited to groups of 6 ppl. Starting June 26th, groups of 10 ppl will be allowed.
- When you arrive, please send only one group from your party to the hostess stand to limit the number of people in one place.
- Although we want you to stay! We are suggesting following the Health Department Guidelines. Please, try to keep your visit to 1 hour and 20 mins or less
- You can always take PSB home with you in cans, crowlers, or growlers!
What PSB is doing to keep you safe and healthy:
- staff is screened for symptoms at the start of every shiftroving staff sanitizing common areas
- employees wearing masks
- increased handwashing
- sanitizing table tops and items between uses
- Tables at least 6 feet apart
- training staff on rules and regulations provided by Winnebago health dept